Udzielamy informacji o programach pomocowych realizowanych przez PARP.
Polish-Norwegian Marine and Maritime Dialogue Seminar and business-mixer at the Nor-Shipping 2022
Polish Agency for Enterprise Development and Innovation Norway invite to attend "Polish-Norwegian Marine and Maritime Dialogue" which will be held on 5 April 2022 near the Nor-Shipping 2022 maritime fair in Lillestrøm (Norway) at the Thon Hotel Arena.
The event consists of a seminar/discussion session and business mixer for Polish and Norwegian companies and business institutions. It is an excellent opportunity to gather and exchange the latest knowledge, create new business opportunities and establish Polish-Norwegian partnerships.
Who are the meetings and seminars for?
The seminar and business mixer is addressed to entities operating in the marine and maritime sectors, including the following areas:
- ship equipment,
- engines / propulsion & auxiliary systems,
- transhipment systems,
- electrical engineering / electronics,
- nautical services,
- shipowners / shipping companies,
- marine technique
- and many, many more!
Participation in the event is free of charge. The official language of the meetings is English.
All interested parties are kindly requested to complete the registration form (below) in English by April 1, 2022.
For additional information, please contact:
- Artur Janusz, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +48 22 432 88 08,
- Justyna Kizlich, e-mail: email@example.com, tel.: +48 22 432 88 47.
This bilateral initiative is financed from Norwegian Financial Mechanism / European Economic Area Financial Mechanism for 2014-2021
Thon Hotel Arena, Nesgata 1, 2004 Lillestrøm, Norwegia Zobacz mapę
Targi, misje i spotkania biznesowe
Działalność zagraniczna Współpraca i partnerzy
09:00 - 09:30
Registration, welcome coffee
09:30 - 09:45
Welcome and foreword by:
- Iwona Woicka-Żuławska, Ambassador, Polish Embassy in Oslo
- Michał Polański, Director, Entrepreneurship Support Department, PARP
- Magnar Ødelien, Director, EEA and Norway Grants at Innovation Norway
- Martalena Eriksen, Head of Trade Office in Oslo, PAIH
09:45 - 10:00
TOPIC 1: Sustainability in the blue economy – new trends and business opportunities emerging on Norwegian and Polish market.
Sustainable blue economy – trends and opportunities in Norway
Roger Martinsen, Head of Ocean Industries, Innovation Norway
10:00 - 10:45
Discussion panel 1:
- Roger Martinsen (Head of Ocean Industries, Innovation Norway)
- Øistein Jensen (Chief Sustainability Officer, Odfjell SE)
- Jerzy Czuczman (CEO, Polish Maritime Technology Forum)
Moderator 1: Martalena Eriksen, Polish Investment & Trade Agency
10:45 - 11:00
11:00 - 11:15
11:15 - 12:00
Discussion panel 2:
- Ann Elin Hattrem (Special Advisor, Innovation Norway)
- Ivar Slengesol (Vice President of New Energy Solutions,TGS)
- Bogusz Pniewski (Board Member, CO-Made)
- Andreas Strand (Vice President Business Development, KONGSTEIN AS)
- Jørgen Brandt Theodorsen (Director Offshore Wind, NORWEP)
Moderator 2: Joanna Irzabek, Polish Investment & Trade Agency
12:00 - 12:15
TOPIC 3: The Norway Grants in Poland – cooperation between Norway and Poland on value chains in marine and maritime industries
Bilateral cooperation in Norway Grants projects: why and how to find a partner in Norway
Rannveig S. Gimse (Innovation Norway)
Travel Grants for Norwegian entities: call for proposals in 2022
Artur Janusz (PARP)
12:15 - 13:00
13:00 - 16:00
direct bilateral meetings of Polish and Norwegian participants